May 16th – La Grande Supermarket

After a well deserved sleep-in, we eventually peeled ourselves from the bed, and headed out to get some groceries. Yay! This was going to be an exciting event, so I made sure I took my camera with me.
I think it’s more effective to display images than explain in text, so here it goes:
Soup Stand Cheese! More Cheese Mexican Cheese Butter in Bottles Corn Chip Aisle Cadbury Chocolate in America Jelly Bean corner Marshmallow in a jar Mountain Dew Spam 100% Bacon?! Frozen breakfast Chitlins Pasta Sauce that is Prego

May 20th
After settling down for a couple of days, I was ready to face the greasy Philly Cheese sandwich.
Today’s menu: Philly Cheese sandwich.
New York Richie's Dan hogging the hot sauce First bite was the best bite Philly Cheese up close and personal 
To be honest, the dripping oil in this lunch was a bit too much of a shock to me and my organs. BUT, the hot sauce that comes with the sandwich was heavenly.

Once we were done with the fatty lunch, we drove up to the hill to check out the misty view.
IMG_3115 IMG_3117
Does anyone think this looks like New Zealand? – Well, the weather definitely made me feel right at home.IMG_3118

No comments:

Post a Comment